AboutThis blog is maintained by The Law Office of Eric Roper, P.A., and is devoted to current legal issues in the fields of criminal defense, military law, and maritime transportation.
- Drug sniffing dogs and the Fourth Amendment
- Gideon v. Wainwright and the Right to Counsel
- Miranda warnings vs. Article 31(b), UCMJ rights: What’s the difference?
- Florida 1st District Court of Appeals reverses conviction and sentence for felony drug trafficking
- When is a false statement “official” under the Uniform Code of Military Justice?